1.Orders are released for dispatch only upon receipt of cleared payment in full.
2.All costs associated with dishonoured cheques or credit card transactions are borne by the purchaser.
3. Please note that this website currently supports Australia wide shipping only. Prices are all in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclude Goods and Services Tax. All freight cost will be shown on the ‘Customer Order’ as you proceed throughout the checkout process. Customers also have the right to nominate their own freight company in the ‘Special Notes’ section throughout the checkout process.
4. We aim to dispatch in-stock items within 24 hours of receipt of payment, subject to availability. For larger orders, custom orders and back-orders, please allow 10-14 days for delivery or as negotiated with EMTS Safety Supplies Pty Ltd. Unfortunately, however, delivery dates depend on a number of factors outside of our control and we therefore cannot accept responsibility for delays. We will, however, endeavour to keep you informed at all times as to the progress of your order.
5. Unless you instruct us otherwise, orders which are unable to be filled from in-stock items may be delivered in instalments.
6. We have several freight carriers we use which is dependant on the size of the order generally smaller orders ship by way of , Australia Post Express Post. However, for larger orders we use TNT express as they are nationwide networked so you can relax knowing your in good hands. Additional charges will apply if you require expedited or special delivery.
7. The deposit of goods with our nominated carrier for shipment constitutes supply for the purposes of this agreement, and, as a consequence, all risk associated with the loss of, or damage to, goods in transit rests with the purchaser. Similarly, the costs of, and sole responsibility for, transit insurance rests with the purchaser.
8.No claim of discrepancy of order or pricing will be recognised after 7 days of receipt of goods. All returns must be confirmed by phone or email.
9.Returns are at the purchasers expense, in new or saleable condition with the packaging and seals intact.
10.A restocking fee of 20% will be charged for any incorrectly ordered goods.11.If an order is found to be incorrect as a direct result of error on the part of an EMTS Safety Supplies employee, the goods will be resupplied and any extra freight will be covered by us.